Monday, August 18, 2008

Green tea must be an acquired taste

I used to hate it, but now suddenly it's delicious!

Work today was a bazillion jigillion times better than it's been for the last two weeks. No one quit, no one was even grumpy! And other people did all the chores I hate, so all I had to do was serve, just like a morning shift :)

On a less happy note, apparently our manager had herself checked into a mental hospital after she quit yesterday o.O. I am not quite sure if that's actually true or not, she was definitely having a rough two months, but that's pretty unbelievable. Mid-life crisis maybe? She didn't seem crazy....

Anyway, I now get tomorrow off in addition to thursday, and I'm sooo soo soo so so happy!! Sunday will also now be my last day of work, so I will have plenty of time to pack and say goodbye to people, and won't have any problem getting back home in good time :)

I'm so excited to go home, I've been gone for pretty much a year now, which is a long time after living there for 19 years! Although I probably won't be so enthusiastic about being there come december. It's a lot easier to miss Winnipeg when the worst weather you've had all year required an umbrella.

No comments: