Thursday, August 14, 2008

Never give Lexi a permanent marker while intoxicated...

I went to a girl from work's bachelorette party last night. She's only 20 and getting married, which is crazzzzy. I can't even imagine being married right now. But she doesn't seem like the type to get married just for the hell of it, and the guy is (a lot) older, so I think they'll be happy.

The party was a lot of fun :). She had a bunch of tasks that she had to complete over the night, like get a lap dance, flash all the cars on 4th ave., get a hicky from a guy with a moustache, get a pair of guys boxers, get someone to give her a condom, etc. The lap dance was definitely the funniest, they actually managed to convince some random guy from the hotel to come into our room and give her a lap dance, complete with stripping! We had to pay 20 bucks for the boxers, but they are pretty awesome boxers, fake blue jeans with a banana in the pocket, so definitely worth it!

It was also my first time at a karaoke bar, which was also fun. I can't sing at all, but some of the people were really good.

Anyway, I've gotta take a taxi to the hotel to get my car so I can drive to work. It should be here any minute. Peace!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

lol what does that have to do with a permanent marker?

Nemesis said...

ugh, someone gave me one and I drew alllll over my legs. Probably won't come off for another couple days >.<

Thomas said...

oh so like what you did to my hand on new years