Saturday, August 16, 2008

only 10 more days...

I’m going craaazzzy. I’m working waaaay too much. The afternoon-cl shifts put me in like a perpetually bad mood since I barely get any time to myself. I’m actually looking forward to doing the 13 hr drive home alone, just because it will be so much more peaceful and relaxing than having to work.

And great, I’m all worried about my weight now. The cooks at work totally told me I got fatter today. *sniffle* So mean… but true. I think I've gained about 5 pounds since the start of the summer. I haven't been working out at all and I've been stuffing my face at work heh. I need to get in shape again! Now I just need to find a way to force myself to use up 30 mins-1 hr of my precious free time to exercise. >.<

Oh, and thomas, make a post already! You're a sucky blog buddy. *mad*

1 comment:

Wuotan said...

You stopped going to the gym. I shake my head at you.